Party on the Loch

This is the place to arrange fan meet ups and check if there are any taking place near you
quine39
Your favourite Runrig song: Only the Brave
Favourite Album: Cutter and the Clan
Favourite Gig: Aberdeen 2012

Party on the Loch

Postby quine39 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:43 am

Hi there, just to let people know that there is currently a "party on the Loch" organised on the 9/10 August via Facebook for Riggies to come to. It is to celebrate the 40th a year on, and where better at Loch Lomond. Well it will actually be at Luss. Tents only. You have to book your own pitch, but here's the info:
The campsite is Luss on thewest side of LL just spoken with the ladywho runs it haveto book for 2 nights with it being a weekend!! This is the only camp that takes tents!!
Phone number is 01436860658-we have to book our own as they need to know pitch size per tent payment is if over£25 then it's a deposit if under that they need payment when booking!! Tell them you are with the Runrig group and they will put us together!! Hope this ok it's really difficult getting somewhere on the loch and we can only go on proper sites as it's a national park! Hope you can all still come

There is FB page "party on Loch Lomond" any more info you will get on there

ok :D
0 x

Owen
Your favourite Runrig song: Somethings Got To Give
Favourite Album: Big Wheel
Favourite Gig: Inverness 2012

Re: Party on the Loch

Postby Owen » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:17 am

Hi there yeah, I've been following that page on fb as I was going to come to it but changed my mind when you said that it would be held in a campsite, I may well be wrong but, I have a feeling that you've maybe bitten off more than you can chew, I mean most campsites have strict rules and curfews on parties and I don't think they are going to take too kindly to a mass gathering of noisey runrig fans.

As great as it sounds, you have very well stated when and whe e the party is is but I am clueless as to what your actually doing and given its in a camp site, how your going to do it.
0 x

Return to “Meetings”