Blair to play at Donnie's Portree concert

Blair Douglas Discussion - This forum is for the discussion of Blair Douglas albums and other works
skyeman121
Global Moderator
Your favourite Runrig song: Abhainn An T-Sluaigh
Favourite Album: All of them !!
Favourite Gig: The next one !!

Blair to play at Donnie's Portree concert

Postby skyeman121 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:43 pm

Blair Douglas will now join Donnie Munro's concert in Portree at The Fingal Centre, Portree Hight School in aid of the Back Budmhor Charity on the 18th February. See the Other Music section for details of tickets :)
0 x
There must be a place under the sun
Where hearts of olden glory grow young

Photomotox

Re: Blair to play at Donnie's Portree concert

Postby Photomotox » Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:38 pm

I went to both concerts, long drive from London but was magic to watch especially the first concert at Portree school, although I've attended a fair few Runrig concerts including the 2010 Barrowlands gig, there's something very special about Donnie and when you listen to all of Blair's albums along with Donnie's you realise the special relationship all those artists had & very much still have, eg, Donnie, Blair & Malcolm Jones at Portree school together only a few weeks ago, I also went to the Portree Gathering Hall concert last year to watch Skerryvore, the support band was Malcolm Jones & friends who then sat behind me for the rest of the night enjoying Skerryvore, this was a week after Runrig's amazing concert at Barrowlands, Malcolm dumped his guitar & only played his button accordion which is a much more difficult accordion than the normal piano keyboard showing yet again how versatile & brilliant all these 'old boys' really are.
0 x

Return to “Blair Douglas”